Select Page

Staff Resources

Link to Employee Benefits Page


Click tabs for more information.

As of April 6, 2019, Region 6 (which includes all of Clark County) has a new phone number for the reporting of child abuse or neglect:


The Statewide End Harm Line will continue to be available 24/7 at 866-363-4276.  The new number will allow you to directly report to our local region.
Staff Online Food Service Purchase Instructions
  • Staff will need to contact their school office or Tammy Lichliter at  the District office for their Username and Password for the Touchbase system.  DO NOT CREATE A GUEST ACCOUNT, or the payment will not show up on your account.
  • Once you receive your User Name and Password, log onto the La Center School District Online Payment Portal! The black “Payments” tab on the website.  It is linked here. 
  • Click the box with your name on it.
  • It will then come up with your food service balance.
  • To make a food service payment do the following:
  • Shop  Items At All Schools
  • Choose a school Type-  Elementary, Middle or High School
  • Then choose the school.
  • Under the school, you will see categories, choose FOOD SERVICE
  • Make a purchase under the item Food Services.  Leave  the Quantity at  1, Price is the amount you would like to add to your account. 
  • Click Buy
  • Then follow the procedures to check out.
  • The balance will show in your account after the Touchbase system is downloaded to Skyward and Food services runs a utility (sometimes this takes overnight).


Click tabs for forms.  

For information on tuition reimbursements, see the current staff agreements. 

What are the pay period dates?
The 11th of one month through the 10th of the next month.    For example: 1/11/XX-2/10/XX



Use this form if you have meals and lodging expenses in addition to mileage.


Mileage Only Reimbursement Form 2022

Use this form if you only have mileage – no meals or lodging expenses.

Travel Reimbursement Procedures

Mileage Reimbursement

Employees shall be reimbursed at the current IRS standard mileage per mile for all miles driven in their personal vehicle on district business. Employees shall have these trips pre-approved by their immediate supervisor and are required to document on a trip-by-trip basis the actual miles driven. Claims for reimbursement for mileage shall include the exact trip mileage and a brief description of the purpose of the trip.

Meal Reimbursement

Employees shall be reimbursed on a per meal basis for meals served while on official travel status.

Official travel status begins on any day that the employee is required to be away from the district region for more than 3 hours before and/or after their normally scheduled work hours. For the purposes of meal reimbursement the “district region” shall be defined as all of Clark and Cowlitz counties. The cost of all meals will be reimbursed beginning with the first meal served after leaving the district region on official travel status. Reimbursements will continue through the duration of travel until the last meal is served before returning to the district region. It is assumed that meals will be served at the following times, for purposes of meal reimbursement:

Breakfast:            7:00 AM to 8:00 AM

Lunch:                   12 NOON to 1:00 PM

Dinner:                 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM

The per meal rate of reimbursement for all travel in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho will be:

Breakfast: $15.00                          Lunch: $16.00                  Dinner: $28.00

Whenever meals are provided by either a conference or hotel (as part of the lodging rate), employees will not be reimbursed for that meal, whether or not they choose to utilize the free meal.

This procedure removes the need for employees to submit actual receipts for meals purchased while traveling on district business. Staff will be required to report only the dates, departure and return times, destination and purpose for travel.

For lodging rate approval, exceptional circumstances and/or travel outside Washington, Oregon and Idaho, please visit with the Fiscal department for information specific to your needs.


Updated 4/20/2022