Select Page

Boundary (Choice Transfer) Information Page

In an effort to make Choice Transfers more convenient for parents/guardians, La Center School District has implemented the online Choice Transfers (Boundary Exemptions) process created by the state for school districts to use.


Parents who’s students are accepted to attend La Center on a choice transfer are responsible for transportation to/from school.


These forms for new and renewal transfers must be picked up from the school district in which the student resides. New application transfer forms for students residing outside the La Center School District who wish to transfer into the La Center School District (for the first time) will be accepted starting May 3rd.

Non-resident students currently attending La Center School District must re-apply annually to be considered for placement for the next school year. La Center School District will begin processing renewal applications after May 3rd. Please take the completed form to the school district in which the student resides. Please choose the Choice Transfer Request Form button (above) to print a copy of the transfer form. The system will notify you via email when you have been accepted. If your request is denied, the email will contain an explanation.

Application forms for students residing in the La Center School District who wish to transfer out are available by accessing the button above or may be picked up at the La Center District Office located at 725 Highland Drive, La Center, WA 98629.

All communication can be done via email, but if you prefer to call and check on the status of your request, you may call:

Julie McKee, Choice Transfer Liaison

La Center School District (360)263-2131

Battle Ground and Evergreen Public Schools requires parents to take their copy of the Choice Transfer request form to their district office or school office. They will not approve the transfer until they receive the form from the parent or guardian. Please contact that school for specific requirements.

Click map to enlarge.