La Center Elementary SchoolHome of the Bobcats
(360) 263-2134 — Fax (360) 263-2133
Attendance Line (360) 836-0237 (Call or Text)
Normal School Hours M,T,Th,F: 8:15am-2:45pm Wed. 9:15am-2:45pm
700 E. 4th St. La Center, WA 98629
- Important Links
- LCES Welcome Letter
- Annual Notifications and Reports
- New Student Registration
- Get Involved
Click tabs for information.
- Highly Capable Program
- Homework Help & Learning Resources
- Learner Competencies
- Library & Curriculum Resources
- Destiny Library Catalog
BUDGETS AND FINANCE
- 2022-2023 Supply List
- Request for Records Release (Fillable)
- Retention Alternate Request Form
- Class Placement Form 22-23
KINDERGARTEN & PRE-K
PARENTS & PROGRAMS
- Breakfast and Lunch Menus
- Bullying Prevention Resource Page
- Elementary School Counseling
- Free/Reduced Lunch Applications
- Skyward/Touchbase Payments Parent Login Guide
- Skyward Family and Student Access Guide
- New & Returning Student Registration Page
- Nurses Corner
- La Center PTO
- Social Networking & Digital Safety
- Special Education
- Student Handbook
- Suicide Prevention Resources
August 15, 2022
Dear Bobcat Families,
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year! We are excited for our Bobcats to come back to school. Significant thought has gone into planning for students’ return — creating a welcoming P-5 campus, addressing safety, meeting emotional needs, and bridging academic gaps. We are excited to join you on this next chapter of your child’s education.
Your child’s classroom assignment will be available in Skyward on Thursday, August 18. Based on increasing enrollment, class assignments could change.
Join us for “Meet Your Teacher and Supply Drop-Off on Tuesday, August 30.
(last names A-L at 1:00 p.m.)
(last names M-Z at 2:00 p.m.)
This is the time to introduce yourself and bring in supplies, if possible.
Please enter from the upper lot off of Fourth St, and follow the painted signs in the parking lot. Parking is also available at Holley Park.
Throughout the year, we’re certain you’ll find exceptional learning experiences and memorable moments. We look forward to sharing them with you.
Mike Nolan. P-2 Principal
Welcome Back to School: A Message from Mr. Nolan
Greg Hall, 3-5 Principal
Welcome Back to School: A Message from Mr. Hall
I want to...
- Access Skyward
- Find a job with LCSD
- Get information about the new middle school
- Get transcripts
- Know when school is closed for weather
- Put money on my food service account
- Register a New or Returning Student
- Register or see schedules for Athletics & Activities
- Register with KWRL or see bus schedules
- See lunch and breakfast menus
- Sign up for the ASK (After School Kids) Program
- Use a school building/field