La Center School DistrictStudents - Learning - Excellence
NOW HIRING SUBSTITUTES! APPLY NOW!
Applications are now being accepted for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year on the employment page of our website. All applicants must undergo a thorough screening process.
- Certificated Substitutes – Individuals who hold current, valid Washington State teaching certificates are encouraged to apply today!
- Emergency Substitute Teachers – Do you currently have a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution? Would you like to substitute in a classroom setting? You may submit an Emergency Substitute application through our website! Our district will then request a certificate on your behalf!
- Classified Substitutes/Paraeducators – Paraeducator substitutes are always needed! You must provide proof of high school graduation or equivalent AND a minimum of 72 quarter or 48 semester credits at the 100 level or higher from an accredited institution OR successfully complete the ETS ParaPro Assessment offered by the State.
- Food Service Substitutes – High School diploma or equivalent and a food handler’s card.
All substitute applicants must provide proof of fingerprinting through ESD 112, specified training with Vector Solutions (SafeSchools), completed new hire paperwork and undergo a thorough background check.
I want to...
- Access Skyward
- Find a job with LCSD
- Get transcripts
- Know when school is closed for weather
- Put money on my food service account
- Register a New or Returning Student
- Register or see schedules for Athletics & Activities
- Register with KWRL or see bus schedules
- See lunch menus
- Sign up for the ASK (After School Kids) Program
- Use a school building/field