La Center School DistrictStudents - Learning - Excellence
La Center School District Notice of Board Vacancy
Due to the resignation of Wendy Chord, La Center School District No. 101 has a vacancy for School Board Director Position #4. Position #4 is the central/western section of the La Center School District and is marked in blue on the map displayed on our website and in the La Center School District office located at 725 NE Highland Rd, La Center. Interested individuals must be a United States citizen, a registered voter and resident of La Center Director District #4. The term for position #4 expires November 2023. The vacancy will be filled through application and selection process per Washington State law. For information on the application process, see the link below. For questions, call the district office at 360-263-2131.
Link to: Application for Board Appointment
La Center School District is Hiring!
* Paraeducators & Playground Aides – We are seeking applicants for several Paraeducator and Playground Aide positions at La Center Elementary School. Work a family-friendly schedule with full benefits, retirement, and paid holidays!
NOW HIRING SUBSTITUTES! APPLY NOW!
Applications are now being accepted for the upcoming 2022/2023 school year on the employment page of our website. All applicants must undergo a thorough screening process.
- Certificated Substitutes – Individuals who hold current, valid Washington State teaching certificates are encouraged to apply today!
- Emergency Substitute Teachers – Do you currently have a Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution? Would you like to substitute in a classroom setting? You may submit an Emergency Substitute application through our website! Our district will then request a certificate on your behalf!
- Classified Substitutes/Paraeducators – Paraeducator substitutes are always needed! You must provide proof of high school graduation or equivalent AND a minimum of 72 quarter or 48 semester credits at the 100 level or higher from an accredited institution OR successfully complete the ETS ParaPro Assessment offered by the State.
- Food Service Substitutes – High School diploma or equivalent and a food handler’s card.
All substitute applicants must provide proof of fingerprinting through ESD 112, specified training with Vector Solutions (SafeSchools), completed new hire paperwork and undergo a thorough background check.
I want to...
- Access Skyward
- Find a job with LCSD
- Get transcripts
- Know when school is closed for weather
- Put money on my food service account
- Register a New or Returning Student
- Register or see schedules for Athletics & Activities
- Register with KWRL or see bus schedules
- See lunch menus
- Sign up for the ASK (After School Kids) Program
- Use a school building/field