LCHS Foreign Exchange Student Application Process
La Center High School is always excited to welcome exchange students from other countries to
our school. This opportunity can benefit both the exchange student and our students by
promoting international friendships, sharing of cultural ideas and beliefs, and promote
international travel. LCHS has a process in place to find the exchange student that meets our
specific qualifications in order to have a positive experiences during the school year.
This year, due to COVID-19, LCHS can only host one exchange student.
DO NOT ACCEPT A FOREIGN EXCHANGE STUDENT WITH A
COMPANY PRIOR TO BEING APPROVED BY LCHS!
We need to work together!
Applications will be reviewed in April.
Please complete the following checklist and turn it into the LCHS Principal.
● Provide the exchange students academic transcript, writing samples, family history,
medical record, and any other information provided by the agency.
● Accepting students from ages 15-18 years old.
● Has an ELTiS score of 228 or level 5.
● Must have a J1 Foreign Exchange Visa
● Include your name, phone number and email address.
Please share with us why your family is excited to host an exchange student?
How do you plan to support your high school exchange student?
Thank you for applying!