If you are eligible for benefits and want to waive medical coverage under SEBB – You must log into SEBB My Account AND actively choose to waive medical coverage (YES – even if you signed the blue form at the beginning of the year).
If you do not waive coverage in SEBB My Account, you will be automatically enrolled in a predetermined medical plan (UMP Achieve 1) at a cost of $33/ month PLUS you will be charged the $25/month tobacco use premium.
Enrollment in Dental and Vision insurance is also mandatory. You must select a Dental and Vision carrier, or SEBB will automatically enroll you in a plan. Premiums for you and your eligible dependents are 100% covered by the district.
1. Follow the directions on page 6 of the School Employee Initial Enrollment Guide to claim your SEBB account. This Guide was mailed to your home address last month. If you have discarded your Guide, please follow the link to view it online.
2. Add your dependents
3. Submit dependent verification documents (if applicable)
4. Attest to the tobacco use and spouse premium surcharges
5. Select or waive your medical plan
6. Select your dental and vision plans
7. Spread the word – talk to your co-workers and remind them about SEBB.
The deadline for this is November 15, 2019 – but do NOT delay.
If you need assistance enrolling in SEBB, please contact me.