- SEBB My Account is ready for you to create your login and enroll in benefits. A SEBB My Account User Guide has been created to help guide you through the process.
- Use SEBB My Account to:
- Elect your medical, dental, and vision plans
- Enroll your eligible dependents
- Submit documents to prove your dependent’s eligibility
- Submit attestations
- Enroll in supplemental long-term disability
- Use Navia Benefits Solutions to enroll in the medical flexible spending arrangement and/or the dependent care assistance program*.
- Use the MetLife portal to elect supplemental life insurance and supplemental accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance for yourself and your family members.
*Note: If you are unable to access Navia Benefit Solutions and MetLife’s portal, it may mean your eligibility for benefits was uploaded after September 26. Contact your payroll or benefits office to verify that is the reason.
Need more information before you make a decision?
- Visit the Virtual Benefits Fair or one of our in-person benefits fairs.
- Alex, the SEBB Program’s online benefits advisor will be available October 3, 2019.
You must take action to enroll. If you do not enroll in, or waive benefits by 11:59 p.m. on November 15, 2019, you will be defaulted into the UMP Achieve 1 medical plan (with a $33 monthly premium), Uniform Dental Plan, MetLife vision plan, and basic life, basic AD&D, and basic LTD as a single subscriber. You dependents will not be enrolled. You will also pay the $25-per-account tobacco use premium surcharge in addition to your monthly medical premium.